state of nev. says, 2yr old daughter to go to mother who left her w/daddy 9 mo ago cuz 2 many pedafiles! help

Mom left kids w/ dad 9mo ago, 2yr old bio. girl will go to mom (divorce) just because he a man! he can keep his 3yr old bio son! now get this!! MOM CAN LEAVE WITH HER BOYFRIEND!! HELLO HE'S A MAN TOO!! anyone else go throught this? We need help, dad's heart is breaking.......

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you have to prove that the mother's environment is unsafe or unfit for the daughter ... unfortunately, this means putting your daughter at risk to get that proof. you may wish to point out that pedophiles are not sexually exclusive when they prey on children and historically, its the mom's b/f 's that prey on the daughters. get some case histories to prove this by contacting some anxiety centers and talking to some of the psychologists there or contacting some centers for child abuse. good luck!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I would plead this decision in court. Does not seem right that a judge in their right mind would make a decision like this. It seems kind of strange to me.

If I were you, I would hire an attorney and plead the case, so that maybe the decision could possibly be overthrown so that the child would be in a safe enivrionement all of the time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Get a lawyer and carry it back to court,maybe you will get another judge on the case also.Good Luck

• 1 decade ago

That is ridiculous, need to get a lawyer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

same thing happened here and igot custody

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.