I massed up with this guy that I liked a lot what should I do?

I really like this guy but I don't know how to make things right what should I do I get jealous when I see him around other girls and I also work with him we had a really good connection I don't want to use sex to keep him and I don't know how to reconnect with him I don't want to make the work envorment any weirder then it has to be what should I do to get over him and keep sane. I refuse to beg for attention and forgive ness.

Favorite Answer

well if you really like him you have to accept the fact that he has friends too whether they're boys or girls and if you can't accept that fact...then ur relationship is ruined...everyone needs their own privacy. if you're really jealous when he's with other girls then talk to him..communication leads to a healthy relationship. but you should keep in mind that just because he's with you doesn't mean that he have to lose all his friends that are girls..that's not fair to him.

just ask him out