Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

do you think it is morally wrong to dress up dogs?

for halloween even, i think its just dumb. dogs do not ask you to dress them up in anything...its emabrrassing for them! what is your opinion?

Favorite Answer

I think it's funny. He doesn't mind at all and my kids get a kick out of it. He's going to be superdog for halloween.

It's not morally wrong, in my opinion, but it looks stupid. I saw a woman the other day carrying around a small Chawawa (it was small enough to fit in her hand) and she had a HAT on the poor thing! It's small little ears were pulled through two holes and the bill of the cap was straight up. The dog was cute, no doubt, but it was the stupidest thing I've seen in a long time! (The last one was a full grown German Shepherd with tennis shoes on). Ugh. Give the animals a break, already!

I don't dress mine up for Halloween, but my little dog loves his sweaters in the cool weather, he gets mad when I take them off. In the summer he hides them :)

• misery

Let the dogs decide if they want to be dressed up or not... I think the dogs look silly (and the owners even sillier) when the dog is dressed up...

being a dog owner for some time i have come to realise that dogs love being pampered.In cold weather dogs with little hair dont mind furry jackets.Also if the dog is uncomfortable it makes no bones about it.So if u luv ur dog flaunt it but not if ur dog doesnt want to

No. My dog likes to wear sweaters. I don't know about a Halloween costume though.

Many people think they're part of the family and it's all in fun.

When I have to take my dog out in the winter and there is snow on the ground, I put on his booties and sweater !

I think it is truly evil......but also funny.......watching one of my kids chase the dog as it shakes off its bootys and heading for the mud for a roll in its dress well ,,,,,,,just funny to watch. think the money spent on dog clothes would be better spent on the homeless or the hungry.....but hey the kids earned it.. thier choice.. still funny to watch... ok bye bye.

PEacE

I dont think its wrong i dress my dog up for halloween

I wouldn't say "morally wrong" but I never liked it when I saw it. It is dumb and I would say very insulting to the poor creature.