Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

why some youngsters shave their head bald and think it is gangster style...actually look like monks..?

• Favorite Answer

gangstER? you mean gangsta. all the guys i know do not shave their heads bald. really i havent seen anyone at school with a bald head. most keep their hair cut and lined up. so they look fresh and clean!

It's a matter of simple logic. Some gangsters are monks, but not all monks are gangsters. It all goes back to the Knights Templar. They were monks and gangsters. And queers as well. That's where it all started. Then later there were the gay Nazis, but that's a story for another day.

I shaved my head. But I like the monk look. (I'm 19 though I'm not sure you were talking about my age group) Besides I have no intrest is gangster anything.

Hey I shave my head lol but its not too look like a gangster its too hide the grey hair pmpl.

I am not quiet sure but i asked some one once why young people do this some told me this style started from with in the prison .

Because within the scope of their limited world, their peers believe it to be cool.

they have head lice :)