Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

why does this always happen?

how come every time i like a boi he is either older than me or doesnt like me

what shoud i do!

Favorite Answer

Ahhhh... animal magnetism. it always seems to work against us, doesn't it!

This is a case of your harmones picking out the wrong guy for you. We've all been there - men and women! Let me tell you from experience, 99% of the time, your haromnes are WRONG!

With time, practice and maturity, we learn to pick boys who are good for us, who have qualities that enhance our lives, rather than destroy them. Qualities like kindness, or a good sense of humor. Those qualities added with shared interests make for a winning combo!

Dont get into the habit of beating yourself up because your harmones picked the wrong guy... just consider it as practice, so that you will be able to recognize your prince when you finally meet him!

Good Luck!

babi doll,

the best things come to those that learn the importance of being patient. Trust me, i have learned over the years, my best friend and lover is myself. Don't get me wrong, i'm married with plenty of children but i had to learn how to be my own friend.

Your happiness MUST come from you.

Your happinesss is precious, and too serious to hang out on a line for some joker to take advantage of.

Find out how to be happy all by yourself. Protect your inner peace at all times. When the right person comes into your heart, you'll know what time it is!

First, what sort of age gap are we talking here?

Second, have you thout of only approaching guys who give positive body language responses? Also, if you talk to them when they're with their friends they'll put on a facadeand may not say what they really think.

Personally, I think anyone creul enough to just reject someone outright isn't worth your time.

Keep looking. You'll find the right one soon. Just don't make this such a big deal. Peace out!

just keep on searchin you will find the right guy eventualy

that special someone is out there for you and when you find him you will you know

ask them out anyway