Is anyone else out there hate that Grey's Anatomy is now on Thursday's?

I loved Sunday nights Desperate Housewives, then Grey's Anatomy!! Now they moved it to Thursday's and I hardly have the time to watch it. I get home from work at 6:30pm then make dinner, help kids with homework, then their tubs...by 9pm I am already beat. I wish they would change it back! Anyone else out there feel the same???

Favorite Answer

yes i do to wish that greys anatomy would go back to sunday nites.

LOL - I was just talkign to my girlfirneds about that the other day. I wish I was still on Sunday, because it conflicts with CSI on Thursday night! I also liked Grey's Anatomy being a weekend "treat" so to speak. they should put it back!

I am angry. I just started watching it but I wish it was still on Sundays. It complicts with too many other shows. I have nothing to watch on Sundays, it would have been nice. If you get free time you could always go to ABC.com and watch the last aired episode. Or catch it on Fridays at 8.

I hate it also because I love CSI and have been watching that instead. Hate when they try to do them ratings wars and put all the good shows on the same time .

• CHAEI

Yes i hate it. It seems that the stations have piled everything on wensdays and thursdays. All my shows i watch are on those days so i have to jump back and forth to watch. They are stupid.

I'm not upset that it's on Thursday nights now.

yes i hate that it is on at the same time that CSI is on. I don't know what they were thinks or why they did that.