Do mean really prefer mean/bitchy Women?

I have been told by two guys that I dated that I am just too nice. By no means am I a push over or easy to walk over. I don't like to argue. I say what I have to say and that's it. Now that they are now with other women who curse them out and call them names. I am getting the "I'm sorry I let you go" calls. Whats up with that?

I need serious insight about why did men choose the evil ones or me the sweetheart. Maybe y'all can tell me..... They sure couldn't.

Favorite Answer

Go and buy the book "Why Men love Bitches" and you will see why. I had the same question. Good luck and be a *****!!!!!!! LOL

Nice is good. But maybe was was lacking is banter. I like to banter with a person - I'll make fun of them and they'll make fun of me, all in a friendly, joking fashion. Sometimes nice people don't know how to trade insults in jest.

i cant speak for all men but i definently like nice girls but i seem to attract the paranoid, poccesive, mentally unstable chicks

no i dont like mean bithcy women. i think u should jus be a bit less nice

some times they have to see what they lost inorder to realise what they had

it really depends on their personalitys.

No, they don't.