Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I got boy trouble wanna help?

I am in love with my ex boyfriend. He and I are still really close but he broke up with me because he just wanted to be friends. But lately hes been flirting like crazy and we've hung out almost everyday this week. I want him back so badly.

Theres another guy too who happens to be good friends with my ex. Hes always putting his arm around me and telling me he loves me.

Both boys will be at the dance Im going to tonight. Should I try and hook up with my ex or just give up and go with the other guy?

Favorite Answer

Write a letter or just tell him how you feel. If he still acts like he is, walk away. I think it is better to be alone that put up with crap. Meanwhile, start working out, get a really hot body, make-up, clothes. Get all the guys!!!!!! He will notice and come crawling back to you. Then, tell him he had his chance and walk away with someone who cares.

here's some great advice: "don't ever go back out with someone after you already broke up" unless, however it's years down the road. ya'll will just continue breaking up with each other and your life will be a rollcoaster of emotions. i made that mistake many times. i dated this guy for a year and a half and i thought i loved him and he thought he loved me but we could never stay together. if you broke up once, there was obviously a reason, so what makes you think ya'll will stay together the second time, or the third time and so on? i think you should just move on and date other people. you never know, you may find someone that sweeps you off your feet. i did!

Go for your Ex if you still really like him. Crazy things happen at dances!

Young girls with boys. *sigh* Who really cares. You are only a stupid teen who likes boys. Wait until you're 21 and ready to start a family. You won't even remember the 2 boys.

Hook up with the one u like the most

• punkin

what are you a doorknob ??if you have broken up with your ex,then let it be.If you like someone else than move on.don't like someone just because he put his arm around you,you are acting like you've never been hugged before.Try spending some time without a boyfriend and you won't feel so confused and you won't end up being used.

Try to find that what makes ur previous bf ur exbf. what was the reason. Is he already broke ur heart than i think taht u should go with the other one, otherwise u should definitely go with ur exbf, as u love him.

you already went out with your ex go out with the other guy see how that goes

Ex always wins...

yet you can change all that by havin a "third guy" in the scene...

it dont matter why yu were ex's in the first place but keep yur options open, yu never can tell whats gonna happen.