Suid Afrikaners?

Cheetas 30 Sharks 14 Finaal op Bloemfontein Blou bulle teen Cheetas.

Favorite Answer

I hope the Bulls win!!!!!!!!!!! Go Bulls!!!!! Can't wait for the clash!

DIESEL, YOU NEED TO MAKE A COFESSION AGAIN!!!!

What is up with the: Yaawwn!!! Afrikaans again!!! In 'n vraag van 'n ou wat wou weet of iemand op 'n sekere dorpie gebore was,antwoord jy dan baie mooi in Afrikaans, so EISHHHHH!!! Djy vestaan en praat die wit taal taal tog te mooi!!! What's up with that????

It's gonna be a great game, but the bulls are gonna trash the cheetas, looking forward to it....

you aren't any further the in elementary words one. Sunday afternoon Esma Everard (sorry no longer particular on the spelling of her call) for forces favorites. Mark Saxon and Sergay - no position to cover. the outstanding afrikaans serial memories on weekday afternoons. My gran and that i used to pay interest at the same time even as she sat sewing on her device. The creaking door (is establishing). Squad autos on a Friday nighttime and evidently the right Twenty singles later ending in the lifeless of nighttime. large to be up late adequate to take heed to that. Soe Maak Mense! Esma and who? late afternoon in the course of the week. 3 sensible adult males. those short memories that Brian O'Shaunasy used to do, develop into that in the morning? Then after we said maximum of those adult males performing on television even as it first arrived - now that develop into outstanding. that is dreadful you've made me so nostalgic. television is unlike this develop into.

Damn! I'm a Sharks fan, in London.

It's cause I wasn't there to shout for the boys in person that this happened.

cheethas gaan weer die beker vat!! Go cheethas you are the best!!

I must say the bulls played a good game but the cheethas played excellent!!!!we will se who wins!

can't wait for the bulls to win

If there us any kind of justice Cheetah's will have to retain the cup.

• Diezel

Yawwwnnn!!!!

(afrikaans again????)