I hope this is in the right category. I wasn't sure. I have a question about pottery. My duaghter had made me

this pottery tulip back when she was in school. It was approx 2/12 ft tall. But she made it in pottery class and it just got broke about 10 min ago. The glue we have doesn't seem to be working. So does anyone know of anything that will work to repair it? The 'stem' is in 2 pieces put the 'flower' is in like 5.

Help! I've always kept it around because it was something she made me.

Favorite Answer

Try a craft shop, Hobby Lobby or Michael's for ceramic glue.

Source(s): My grandmother has been in the business for over 50 years.

you can also try some epoxy ( I think that is how it is spelled) it comes in two tubes you have to mix equal parts and then glue. and let set for as long as the epoxy says!! I dont know if it will work on Pottery !! What kind of clay did she use.. that might help! even the color of the clay she used? Did it have to go in a kiln to get hard? or was it one of the clays you set out and it air dires!! Differnt clays will bond better with certen glues! Gorlla glue might work also!!! Just read the packege of the glue! It will tell you what it will bond!

• mealey

great call stuff. i could not be one hundred% useful by way of fact i've got not and could in no way have the means to bypass to an exact lab and examine out this thought myself yet I extremely have examine this in numerous places and function even watched it on television. Im not a huge fan of believing each and every thing I see or each and every thing I examine however the thought looks extra perfect then the rest I extremely have ever got here upon.

• Pat C

I don't know of many things that Super Glue doesn't hold. It would probably work.

You can try Gorilla glue.