Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Do u usually shop by urself?

Do u think that girls who shop by themselves are sorta ... lonely?

Favorite Answer

I shop myself and prefer it that way. I like to go in and do my thing and leave. I find it irksome to have to wait for another person when I'm finished. Oh and the "does this look okay, do I look fat, what will go with this?" Drives me nuts. You'll be the one wearing it and who cares what others think.

Shopping by yourself is wise. When you shop as a group you have a tendancy to speed more, way more. Its the peer thing and you want to feel good about yourself and buy what they buy.

Shop by yourself and the meet the girls for lunch. You don't have to feel lonely.

And if you are not your own best company you better spend some quality time alone.

No not at all , some times its good to shop with friends , But some times it's just good to go alone so your no rushed . I find when I shop alone i tend to see a whole lot more then if I was distracted by someone.

I rather to shop by my self if I have to shop a lots.cause I know when I go shopping I will walk around the mall and taking so long time.so,if i go with some friends I always worried they will get tired.

I love shopping. I have a blast going with my girlfriends, but I really enjoy going alone. I get to go at my own pace, I only have to look at things that I want to look at, and when I'm ready to leave, I can. I've always thought it was very relaxing to go by myself, but when I need a second opinion on a purchase, I love bringing a friend along.

Sometimes.

I feel pressured to buy stuff I don't really need if I shop with friends but with myself I can just window-shop and look without my friends accusing me of 'plain looking and not buying' if I ended up with nothing that catches my eye.

If Im looking for something in particualr, Im buying a ton of stuff or Im buying for other people I usually shop by myself. If its just for fun or something to do Ill bring a friend or my mom.

not at all. i used to shop alone all my life. then once i was pregnant and i fell during shopping. some girls rushed to my aid and helped me. but i really wished i was with someone else. so, from that day i never shop alone. shopping alone is fun but really dangerous. shopping with my friends can be annoying but it is fun and you have someone to hold your bags and help you choose.

Not at all! When I shop alone, I can take time and don't have to worry about my friends waiting for me!

No because its better shopping with ur friends to get they're opinion On certain cloths.Plus u always need someone to hold ur cloths and someone to drive and it always safe walking with people.