Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 decade ago

late for my period .. spotting and cramping?

im two days late for my period. today i noticed some brownish discharge mixed in with some clear gooie discharge. i have been cramping on and off like my period is going to come but nothing at al. today was the frist day i noticed this its not a lot just enough to see and then it was gone. does any one know what this might mean or be. or if anyone has ecperienced it when they were in early stages of being pregnant? i did take a test but it came out neg the first day i missed so im goign to wait a few more days to see if it doesnt come then i know i am. i have a 28 day cycle and i never miss a period. thats why i have a feeling i might be pregnant. and today i havent really had any cramping at all its really light if i do.

ANYONE with help please message me

Favorite Answer

its hard to say if you are. i had the same thing happen to me and i was so maybe you are maybe you arent just wait and see what heppens. test in a cupple of days. good luck

I dont know if you are or not. I'm replying because the same thing happened to me about 2 weeks ago except i had a 2 days period a week before that. My advice to you is wait a few more days take another pregnancy test then see your doctor for a exam. Good luck.

possible. My period was to come Sep 28 but never did. I ha some brown disch.. but is gone no blood so I don't know if implantation ever occored. So I took 5 test all possive. So maybe u should wait a week or buy clear blue or the first response

• leas

feels like your pregnant to me! i had recognizing and cramping with all three of mine. simply under no circumstances a truly interval! your signs sound similar to what i went via and that i stored considering i used to be going to begin my interval! however i didnt! being you have got overlooked a whole cycle you'll be able to move forward and get a experiment performed both at house or the dr. i might vouch to mention there's a well possiblity of a child at the approach!! if its what your hoping for i do want you the satisfactory of good fortune to your outcome!!!

Sounds like you're pg. I think your plan to wait a couple of days to see if you start then take another test is a good one. Good luck.

It is possible that you're pregnant.Go to a doctor & get check it out.Good luck..