Two root canals one tooth?

Ok so three years ago I get a root canal done and two years after the root canal I started To feel some discomfort pain and went back to my dentist he said its infected ! So he gave me some pills the pain went away then came back a year later I went back to the same dentist he took a x-ray said I see nothing... show more Ok so three years ago I get a root canal done and two years after the root canal I started
To feel some discomfort pain and went back to my dentist he said its infected !
So he gave me some pills the pain went away then came back a year later I went back to the same dentist he took a x-ray said I see nothing wrong look perfect .. but I think it’s a micro fracture lets pull the tooth, Well its my front tooth and I wanted a second look so I went to see another dentist .They took a x-ray also and said I see nothing wrong but however looks a little infected on top I suggest a re treat which he did this Monday. Afterward I felt little pain figured it was sore from the re treat now today awful pain so I don’t think its working.. this is messed up I spent 500 dollars already now I think hes going to want 415 dollars for something that did not work on one tooth now I think I got to see a specialist which is going to cost more money this sucks hell im lost ..