Has anyone ever?

flown by the moon when it was full? Was it overwhelming? I just thought how cool it would be to be rich and just jump in the private jet and fly right by the full moon.

Favorite Answer

No, but I want to.

Yes it would be so amazing to do that. Though I think you need a bit more than a private jet to do a flyby of the moon.

To look back on the earth and realise how insignificant we all are in the master scheme of things.

I once visited Wapokeneta in Ohio (the boyhood home of Neil Armstrong).

There is a museum there (dedicated to him) and the volunteer workers told me that when Armstrong is home he always calls in

to speak with them.

He apparently is a very modest and humble man who wonders at all the fuss people make.

I mean the man was first to walk on the moon, that is totally awesome.

I love the moon, no matter the circumstances. Personally a low crescent moon is my favorite. I have seen the full moon from a plane, but to be honest with you 30,000 feet closer isn't enough to make much difference. Lightning seen from a plane is really impressive.

• I haven't but I have when the sun was coming up. It was soo beautiful! If I ever had a doubt, it made me a believer.

Nice thought. I'll have to settle for just looking at it from here.

• Nico

I haven't but that does sound pretty cool.

I was going to...but then I saw my friend's brother dry hump my jet so i thought "f**k that I'm gonna get my freak on with him he seems desperate"

jk...................

Can't say that I have.

wow everyone answered no well guess what my answer is no

i wonder who has hmmm....

no.. i wish.. it sounds like it would be amazing