Which state would you like to live in the most?

choices are: Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Florida, North Carolina

Favorite Answer

Colorado, we have no natural disasters here. OR and WA have volcanos and earthquakes, FL and NC have hurricanes. We have beautiful mountains and there are areas that don't get much in the way of cold weather and snow. The sun shines almost every day. Colorado would be perfect if it had some coastline.

North Carolina.

I've lived in Oregon, Washington and Florida. I've been to all of them and they're all great... depending on what you like to do. If you downhill ski, then Colorado or Oregon, if you like an incredible city and don't mind a lot of clouds, then Seattle, WA or Portland, OR. If you like the beach... NC or FL, do you like humidity??? I think you know where I'm going.

Remember, they all have something great to offer!

North Carolina, somewhere on the coast

North Carolina. Asheville, Chapel Hill, and Wilmington are my favorites.

If those were my limitations, I'd choose Colorado. Rockies in the summer are awsome. Could just sit and enjoy the view.

north carolina

North Carolina definitely... not too hot, not too cold, so much to do! Lots of jobs!

Oregon. It was my answer before I saw your list! I've never lived there, but it a favorite place to visit.

I would really like to visit Colorado, I here skiing is awesome there.