Whats your favorite restaurant in Fort Lauderdale, FL?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The Rustic Inn just off of Griffin and I-95. Everything about it is good, great old Florida atmosphere, excellent seafood and drink. Its not some feeble chain in a shopping mall, this is the real thing, the kind of restaurant that people used to go to decades ago.

• 1 decade ago

An amazing restaurant in Fort Lauderdale with a lovely ambiance, great water view, and delicious food is the River House Restaurant. You can view their menu on their website: http://www.ftlauderdaleriverhouse.com/

Here is my review:

Pricey, but delicious food and romantic setting

River House is in a gorgeous location on Riverwalk in a historic building. They have a very romantic setting, so it would be a good place for a special date. We had my rehearsal dinner here and couldn't have picked a better location. They did a menu selection for our guests and a special menu just for our occasion. The service was impeccable and the food was fantastic. I only wish I had more of an appetite- I was so nervous about the wedding. The River House also has complimentary sushi during their happy hour on weeknights, which I found tasty. They also have a summer fixed price dinner for two for $29.95 (weeknights between 5:30 and 7:15pm). It would be a more affordable way to try them out.

You can view my reviews of my other favorite restaurants in Ft. Lauderdale on my website: http://www.demandy.com/content/category/1/13/2/

• 1 decade ago

The Las Olas area has a lot of really good restaurants. My personal favorites are Cafe le Bonne Crepe, Indigo Restaurant, and Mangos. They are somewhat more expensive then your "chain" restaurants like Friday's or Roadhouse, but the quality of food and atmosphere is on a whole different level. I'll include a link below to a website listing the MANY restaurants in the Las Olas area...personally, I don't think I have ever had a bad meal there.

• 1 decade ago

I lived in Fort Lauderdale, FL for 6 years, and TGI Fridays and Roadhouse Grill were really good. (More specifically, Pembrooke Pines, FL.) In roadhouse grill you get unlimited buckets of peanuts and you can throw them on the ground and crack them. A very good casual sitdown resteraunt for familys with children. The same with TGI Fridays, although its a chain resteraunt, its more foraml. Hope I could Help!

Source(s): Lived in Pembrooke Pines for 6 years.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have gone to FORT LAUDERDALE FL but like not stayed there i just when by there cause i was going to miami.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tom Jenkins on US 1 around SE 10th?.

The best barbeque in Florida.

• 1 decade ago

Try Waxey O'Connors, right on 17a, great Irish Pub.

• 1 decade ago

i dont have a favorite reasturant because i live in hawaii, and i've always wanted to go to flordia.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hooters

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.