Guys, what would make a girl unforgettable to you?

I mean, from all the girls you've dated which one do you think about the most and why? I dated this guy and I was the only girl to NOT sleep with him compared to all his other ex - girlfriends. He always said I was really sweet and nice and he liked how I was a virgin and unique, cuz he knew that I wanted to save sex for marriage. But he ended the relationship soon. I always think that he still thinks about me cuz I am so different from other girls, I mean I know he was the one who ended it, and I know that he could also be having sex right now with some girl, but I'll always be the one girl who didn't give in to him.

What do ya'll think? Am I unforgettable to my ex?

Favorite Answer

Yes, you were unforgettable. If I had a girlfriend that refused to have sex with me, I would remember her.

The only person that ends up being Unforgettable is the first true love. No matter how many Unique people you met in your life you will always remember your fist love. I doubt you are unforgettable to him but I do think he might be your unforgettable if you are thinking about what he is thinking still. Good luck.

Trust me He will always remember you.

I once dated a beatiful girl for about 2 years we were freinds beforehand We never had sex and im not sure why cuz Im usually quite forward,I guess because we more like friends then anything but one night we dcided to go with it but i changed my mind,I had a change of heart. I couldnt tell you why to this DAy. BUt it has been 8 years easily and to me she is still my Clean untouched angel. You cant imgaine how much I miss her!!

Unforgettable head.

Source(s): TThe Book of Jack

Yes, your the one who's moral ideal were to strong to be easily swept aside. Good for you. He obviously wanted sex, that's fine, but stick to who you are and you'll be unforgettable to EVERYONE.

I think ur chances are very strong. I know that if u gave me 500 girls and on virgin id remember her. theres just something special about them as u said.

• Eldude

Child support payments will probably keep a girl on your mind for a LONG time.

I think you are. I just hope he didn't break up with you because you wouldn't sleep with him. That would be really messed up on his part, plus extremely stupid of him. If he really loved you things like that wouldn't matter.

yhea i wanna know to what all guys think is unforgettable

Its not that you were sweet...he just remembers he was rejected.

Rejection is a horrible emotion that one will beat themselves up about for the rest of their lives.

I think he was just "sweet" to word it that way.

You personally are not unforgetable..His rejection was unforgetable.