best store to shop at?

does anyone know wheres the best place to shop like jcpenny, macys, mervyns, kohls, ross, kmart. pls give me the best bargain stores. thanks

Favorite Answer

Good bargain store is Ross. They have trends, but clothes are in racks all over and you'll have to search for a couple of hours.

Kohls is also good. I like their stuff compared to Jcpenny. They have good stuff like sweaters and tank tops and basic solid colored tee shirts.

Macy's is good. They have brands like baby phat, if you're into them. But they're more expensive then Ross and Kohls, for even their non designer brand clothes.

Kmart sucks! Only jewelry is okay there.

Target is good, quality stuff, that is fashionable. Cute purses and bags there and jewelry there too, and shoes. Love that store.

American Eagle, is good for jeans, I love them. They have cute hoodies and stuff, little more expensive then Kohls or Ross. But they have sales.

Other stores you mentioned, I haven't been to them.

Nordstrom

Forever 21

Payless

Gordmans

Jc pennys

Charlotte Russe

Windsor

Forever 21

Second-hand stores. I picked up a set of cobalt wine glasses (7 small, 2 medium size) for about 8 bucks. Got a really nice Henley shirt for like 4 bucks. Never know what you'll find...

• manger

of direction, on line platform for procuring works great wherein, we can go with our stuff genuine from the clicking of a button…there is extremely no ought to stand in long queues, or face the warmth of the overhead summer season solar…on line procuring from house is the superb. If i purchase from depended on shops, then i'm exceptionally useful of the prevalent as properly…

You might want to try online to avoid the crowd and easy to browse many things at once. You can try http://www.savezillas.com it provides many good coupons for lots of stores like macys, walmart, office depot, footlocker, dell for anything from ipod, laptop, halloween, shoes, perfumes...Good Luck

Target/Nordstrom/MidwestPhotoExchange

Target,Bealls,Ross,Marshals,

Bebe,Papaya,Macy's,forever 21.

Wal-Mart

abercrombie & fitch. I know, I know. They waaaaaaay overprice their clothing but the clothes I have are pretty good quality. And I'm not a fan of "midi" shorts but not a fan of shorts that show your butt either. But abercrombie & fitch, their shorts I dont think show your butt. Their definetly not too long like "midi" shorts or "boyshorts" but the shorts I have at least don't show my butt. I think hollister shorts show your butt tho but thats just my opinion.