Why is my kitten doing this . Please help need all advice.?

His name is Little JJ. He always want's to bite . He chews on everything me and different stuff in my room . And when I sleep he nips a little on my face , arms , and my fingers and feet . I bought him alot of play toys . He even does that to my boyfriend and my stuff animals. Is he just playing or is he... show more His name is Little JJ. He always want's to bite . He chews on everything me and different stuff in my room . And when I sleep he nips a little on my face , arms , and my fingers and feet . I bought him alot of play toys . He even does that to my boyfriend and my stuff animals. Is he just playing or is he theething . And how can I get him to stop bitting me and my boyfriend . And please dont be rude . Thank you.
Update: He bites everything he sees mostly.
Update 2: He's about six or seven months , maybe eight.
Update 3: He even bites my moms little dog . And my mom's dog wont do anything . It just runs away. And cries.
Update 4: I dont want to Hurt him in anyway. Or be cruel , or him to hate me.
Update 5: When I'm or my boyfriend walking he climbs on our legs and bites and he wont let go.