I am Moving to Dallas TX I have found a home next to The Hockaday school is this a good part of Dallas?

I have never been to Dallas and I have no knowlege Dallas, work is relocating me and I hope to find a good location for my family to live.

Favorite Answer

I personally think that's a great part of Dallas. It's right off the North Dallas parkway which is a tollway that takes you from Downtown all the way north through Plano to Frisco.

You will be close to some great shopping and easy access to main freeways.

I have lived in downtown Dallas near the new W Hotel & now live in Plano which CNNMoney.com has listed as one of the best cities to live in for 2006.

• binz

i replaced right into a well-being center administrator until 3 months in the past in Dallas and Medicare made up 70% of our gross sales. i'm from there. My mothers and dads nonetheless stay there and discover no difficulty looking docs that take Medicare. almost all the financial coverage companies paid precisely what Medicare paid so money is possibly no longer the reason. it is the settlement all of them negotiate. it is complicated to flow right into a negotiation while somewhat all of us is familiar with what Medicare will pay and say you desire greater. takes place specially circumstances with small coverage companies. you have had some wierd undesirable success or you suddenly met most of the numerous docs in Dallas that could desire to have their licenses revoked because of the fact they're quacks. no longer kidding. you probably did no longer attempt to flow to Dr Rea did you?

only good parts of dallas are unaversity and highland park,other than that move way way north,to frisco,or way south to waxahachie ,hockaday is a bad area,dallas is not a good place to raise kids,thats why i moved after being there 20 years,to raise my kids in a better place

Yes, in my opinion, It's pretty decent.