Why don't they make scratch 'n sniff menus?

Favorite Answer

Good Idea ! I would like a scratch and sniff playmate mag !

I think you'd have to leave it to one or two featured scratch & sniff items, because the nose can only smell so many different things in a row and then it starts to get confused.

Like have scratch & sniff coffee, and apple pie, and leave it at that so they still want to eat and aren't nauseous from so many smells.

You could make the menu disposable so they weren't being handled by more than one person.

funny idea!

I would like a scratch 'n sniff of you!

For the same reason they don't make anal lozenges that expand in your intestines and provide you with all the nutrition you need. It takes away the fun of reading restaurant lingo, asking a waiter about it, gesturing at your partner to see if he/she can make sense of it, punching the waiter, shouting abuse at the kitchen, and retiring to the ASDA then eating great stuff in the car before sniffing Guinnesses.

It is a rather intriguing idea. Until one idiot decides to taint one fo the smells with toxi ether or something. But that is just me being a half empty type of guy. LIke the idea.

Hennessy Rounds!

Good one! If I ever open my own restaurant, I'll be sure to do that...but sometimes those scratch and sniff scents can be deceiving, and have you ever seen the weird scents like rubber and such? Weird.....I'll have to look those up.....

Source(s):

Because the drunks that came out of the bathroom to order don't wash their hands. LOL Think about it!

Do you really want to put your nose up against something that has had a thousand if not more noses on it? Boogers and germs. No thank you.

Because they'd lose their smell after being wiped w/that nasty bleach solution so many times a day.

• how many times of being scratched would it take before it smelled of sh err um can't say that err poop