Which would you prefer in the afterlife?

(1) A street named after you..

(2) A park named after you..

(3) A momument erected for you..

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

LOL! I thought a lot before i answered this one, so here it goes...

If i selected - (1) A street named after you: Well, I would never be able to walk on its sidewalk or even drive on it. So chuck!

If i selected - (2) A park named after you: Hmmm... To think of it, this is better than (1) but to think of the fact that I have to bear little kids throw stones at the board which depicts my name... Bah... very bad after-life!

If i selected - (3) A monument erected for you: Nothing lasts for ever... The tides of time tears down even the mightiest of dams. So forget this one too...

If you'd let me choose what should really be named after me, I'd prefer a BAR! Funny? Give it some more thought....

Every person who'd come to drink there, would end up blessing me for time in their life when they forgot all their problems!!! LOL!

• 1 decade ago

A park

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1) A street - more people see/make use of a street than the others two things.

• 1 decade ago

In the afterlife I plan on being in heaven with all my family,friends and yahoo answer family.......But while I'm there in heaven if they were to name a park after me that would be cool

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • the park

• LORD Z
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The street, at least they clean the poop off of it every night.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

(2)

• CC...x
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You can park your erection elsewhere if you walk down my street...

Source(s): ...but don't wait until I'm dead!...
  • Jubei
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

i pick 1

• 1 decade ago

(4) none of the above

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.