I am a make up artist & Hair & beauty therapist .In which line I should go.Tell me whether I get job in Abroad

I am very confused that what to do? As I was running my own Saloon .Now I have shifted to my husband's work place.Should I go back to my buiseness or give that to someone and look for a job ? Do i get job in Abroad or not ? If yes means where should I try so that I get defenitely. I am 41 yrs old .I am an... show more I am very confused that what to do? As I was running my own Saloon .Now I have shifted to my husband's work place.Should I go back to my buiseness or give that to someone and look for a job ? Do i get job in Abroad or not ? If yes means where should I try so that I get defenitely. I am 41 yrs old .I am an Indian.I have 2 sons 18&12 how is there future? When my husband will be successful in his projects .How is his health? Please clear my biggest confusion whether I should search a job or go back to my saloon buisness? And what my husband should do ?