I am a make up artist & Hair & beauty therapist .In which line I should go.Tell me whether I get job in Abroad

I am very confused that what to do? As I was running my own Saloon .Now I have shifted to my husband's work place.Should I go back to my buiseness or give that to someone and look for a job ? Do i get job in Abroad or not ? If yes means where should I try so that I get defenitely. I am 41 yrs old .I am an Indian.I have 2 sons 18&12 how is there future? When my husband will be successful in his projects .How is his health? Please clear my biggest confusion whether I should search a job or go back to my saloon buisness? And what my husband should do ?

Favorite Answer

Saloons are good places to drown your troubles, meet new friends, buy another round for the house. I like this option the best. I think every saloon should have at least one girl named Miss Kitty.

it rather is like portray trhat do no longer want a eye-catching hand however the artwork communicate for itself. I certain you that ifa cow is many times going on with the thank you to paint the extra amasing that's going to likely be. wish you recognize what I mean.

go back to what seems to be your passion....the salon.your passion career always is the best job. by the way i need help can you help.how do i get this red hair die out of my hair . no die is covering it . thanks

hair and beauty therapist