Would a girl, around 23 and up, ever like a guy that is not as talkative as she?

I like this girl, she is around 23 years old, she is really smart and confident with herself; she is outspoken, and very pretty. Anyways, I am wondering if you match the description listed above, please help. What type of guys are you looking for? What are the characteristics you look for in a guy? I really... show more I like this girl, she is around 23 years old, she is really smart and confident with herself; she is outspoken, and very pretty.

Anyways, I am wondering if you match the description listed above, please help. What type of guys are you looking for? What are the characteristics you look for in a guy?

I really like this girl but I don't think I will have a chance with her. I am attractive but also VERY shy and hesitant with women. Please share your thoughts.