Any women on here not allowed to wear pants? My husband won't let me, i've pleaded, how do you respond?

Sometimes my husband will take me out to the mall and I will see all these pretty women wearing these cute little jeans and I have asked my husband he would get me a pair and he said no :( He tells me that pants are for men and look too immodest on women. My dad told me the same thing so I have never been able to... show more Sometimes my husband will take me out to the mall and I will see all these pretty women wearing these cute little jeans and I have asked my husband he would get me a pair and he said no :( He tells me that pants are for men and look too immodest on women. My dad told me the same thing so I have never been able to wear them. I guess I'm being a brat by me still asking every now and then but I guess I just wish I could wear jeans just once in a while, maybe every third Friday or something. Do you think there is anything I could say to my husband that would make him change his mind? If not, any tips for being content with dresses and skirts?