Will I lose level 2 status when my points drop below 250?

Yes the question has been asked before, but as I don't trust random advice from strangers on the internet I'll have to see for myself.

I should also mention that I do not plan to award a best answer. My goal has been to reach level 2. Now that I'm there I will lose interest in this site and may never return. Not that anyone cares. If you do you should really get a life.

Best Answer

If you drop below 250 points,it's back to level one for you!

• rosieC

If you don't care, why do you bother to pose this question?. It sounds that you are anxious, re your level 2. It takes more than 250 points to reach level 2. Everytime, you pose a question, it cost you 5 points. When you answer a question, you get only a measly 2 pts. Everytime you visit the site, you get 1 point. Everytime you vote, you get 5 points. I don't bother to track my points. I don't care about points. I find this a wholesome experience; as I do extensive research on topics I'm not sure. It gives you an opportunity to refresh your knowledge; as well as acquiring new information. The demographics of this YA

is vast. It reaches Australia and India among others and involves a lot of people from different walks of life.

• mento

indexed right here are some exciting information for each individual on earth, there are about 2 hundred million insects. The harmonica is the international's maximum well-known device. through the time they're sixty 5 years previous, maximum human beings have watched more suitable than 9 years worth of television. The %. in ice hockey can vacation at as a lot as 118 mph (100 ninety km/h). in case you stretched each and every of the nerves in the body from end to end, they could be about 40 seven miles lengthy. people have more suitable than six hundred muscle mass of their bodies. Rubber bands very last more even as refrigerated. Peanuts are between the elements of dynamite. There are 293 procedures to make replace for a greenback. the usually happening individual's left hand does 56% of the typing. A shark is the in elementary words fish that may blink with both eyes. There are extra chickens than human beings in the international. 2-thirds of the international's eggplant is grown in New Jersey. The longest one-syllable note in the English language is "screeched." all the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20. No note in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver or red.

Back to level One, be careful!

YES U'L GO BK 2 LEVEL 1... IF U CHOOSE A BEST ANSWER U GET BK 5 POINTS....

• OU812

Hell yes! And not only that, but your hair will fall out, your teeth will turn yellow, and your cat will leave you for another owner.

Yup. That's what happens.