Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is it like a reflex for you to ask a question?

♥I can't help asking, how about you?

Favorite Answer

I think it is for Cristopher C..lol

for me it is more of a reflext to answer a quetion though when I am away from my computer for a day or so

there are sudden instances where I think of something out of the ordinary and wonder how other peeps would respond on here... then if I remember the question I will ask it yeah...

I don't understand the people who only answer stuff though like they are in a huge competion and they are so much better because they answer and don't ask... who cares

I just like the level thing because I am able to ask and answer more questions during a twenty four hour time periord.. I don't care so much about points I just like to help people and if gives me a sense of helping others

Neither a reflex for asking, nor answering a question. I usually don't ask any questions, only two in fact. I answer questions, but only ones that I think are important to answer.

I have to have something creative before I ask a question. I have more of a reflex to answer.

I have to ask questions. The more I know the smarter I become. And I like to be one of those people that know the facts and not hear say.

I have my days for asking and answering. Sometimes I'm reluntant because if someone's on a reporting rampage I just may be the target that day.

Yea, it is. Everytime someone says something, I ask a question without even thinking about it. It's so weird and annoying sometimes too.

For me it is like a plague. It comes and kills for a bit, and then there is nothing left to bring to the table.

Jameson running low, but there is always more!

You could see a doctor it just might be an obsession or compulsion. They do have meds for that and it is a nice way to legally get high!!!

Not lately, but yes. Generally I am right there with you.

• Sharon

Yes, I search for questions now!!