Mobile Phone Dealers....?

HELP!!!! I was contacted by a company called Blue Bell Cheshunt - tel no 08708964100. They promised me an upgrade and new talkplan. The talkplan has changed and started a new contract but I have no phone. I've tried calling but have sat in a queue for over half hour and all the recording says is i'm first... show more HELP!!!! I was contacted by a company called Blue Bell Cheshunt - tel no 08708964100. They promised me an upgrade and new talkplan. The talkplan has changed and started a new contract but I have no phone. I've tried calling but have sat in a queue for over half hour and all the recording says is i'm first in the queue constantly.

Does anyone know of any other contact numbers?? And I don't want any answers about wasting money on the call as using phone at work - and to sort contract out I need to get in touch with them. I've tried google, yahoo (of course) and other search engines but I can't find anything.
Update: HELP!!!! I was contacted by a company called Blue Bell Cheshunt - tel no 08708964100. They promised me an upgrade and new talkplan. The talkplan has changed and started a new contract but I have no phone. I've tried calling but have sat in a queue for over half hour and all the recording says is i'm first... show more HELP!!!! I was contacted by a company called Blue Bell Cheshunt - tel no 08708964100. They promised me an upgrade and new talkplan. The talkplan has changed and started a new contract but I have no phone. I've tried calling but have sat in a queue for over half hour and all the recording says is i'm first in the queue constantly.

UPDATE: Have just got through to them!!! They have given me the parceline consignment number. Apparently it was attempted yesteday when I'd nipped out. I;ve spoken to parceline and they're delivering again this afternoon. Thanks for all your advice but just goes to show that there are a couple of legitimate dealers out there.