Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

我要敎孩子英文.麻煩請幫我看看問題?

我的小孩英文老師出給他的題目:

1. What's your name?

2. What's this in English? (橡皮擦)

3. Is that your sister?

4. Where's your backpack?

5. Do you have a soccer ball?

6. Do you like salad?

7. How much is your T-shirt?

8. When is your birthday?

我本身沒學過英文.所以也不知道如何幫小孩回答.請大家幫個忙.謝

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1. What's your name? 你叫什麼名字..回答: My name is xxx.

2. What's this in English? (橡皮擦) 這件物品用英文怎麼說? 回答: This is an eraser.

3. Is that your sister? 那是你的姐姐(或是妹妹)嗎? 回答: yes, that is my sister. 或是 no, that is not my sisiter.

4. Where's your backpack? 你的背包在哪呢? 回答: My backpack is in the classroom(我的背包在教室裡) 或是 my backpack is at home.(我的背包在家裡)

5. Do you have a soccer ball? 你有沒有一顆足球. 回答: Yes, I have one. (是的, 我有) 或是 No, I dont have one. (不, 我沒有)

6. Do you like salad? 你喜歡沙拉嗎? 回答: Yes, I like salad.(是的, 我喜歡沙拉). 或是 No, I dont like salad. (不, 我不喜歡沙拉)

7. How much is your T-shirt? 你的T桖多少錢? 回答: It is NT (new taiwanese dollar) 100.(台幣100元.)

8. When is your birthday? 你的生日是什麼時候呢? 回答: My birthday is on October First. (我的生日在10月1號)

1. What's your name?你的名字是?2. What's this in English? (橡皮擦)這個是什麼以英文表達?3. Is that your sister?那是你的姐妹嗎?4. Where's your backpack? 你的背包在哪?5. Do you have a soccer ball?你有橄欖球嗎?6. Do you like salad?你喜歡沙拉(食物)嗎?7. How much is your T-shirt?你的T恤多少錢?8. When is your birthday? 你的生日是?答1.My name is Bill.我是比爾2.This is an eraser.這是一塊橡皮擦3.No, she is not.不,她不是4.It is on my desk.在我的書桌上5.No.不6.Yes, I do.是 7.About 10 dollars.大約10美金8.March 1.(美式寫法,但要念做March first.) 3月1日1 March.(英式寫法,但要唸做The first of March.)

Source(s): 我個人(最近在讀英文當中)
  • choose

1. What's your name?你的名字叫什麼? 2. What's this in English? (橡皮擦)這個英文是什麼?(rubber)3. Is that your sister?這是你的姊姊(妹妹)嗎?4. Where's your backpack?你的背包在哪裡?5. Do you have a soccer ball?你有足球嗎?6. Do you like salad?你喜歡沙拉嗎?7. How much is your T-shirt?你的T恤多少錢?8. When is your birthday?你的生日是何時?

Source(s):