What is the worst thing you have ever done?

Favorite Answer

When I was four, I destroyed my little sister's Christmas present because mine was slightly damaged and I always blamed her for everything. We were very poor and all my mother could afford was a coloring book for each of us.

I think it would have to be the time my ex-husband had almost pushed me over the edge! I told him to do me a favor and hit a tree on the way to work! I know it wasn't nice and I wish I wouldn't have said it now, though I still can't stand him, it's not nice to wish for things like that to happen, even to an a**hole like him!

i found out that my boyfriend was cheating...i knew he was coming to get something to drink...w/out looking i grabbed sumthing from the kitchen cabinet and dumped it in2 his root beer soda...he drank the whole 2 liter...the next day his balls and a**hole was on fire...he had 2 lay in the bed with no drawers on spread eagle...i was satisfied for the moment..

i started talking to a bunch of guys close to valentine's day to get presents and when i got them i stop talking to the guys sad to say they all wanted to be my boyfriend and i already had one SORRY :(

i've done a buch of bad things ttoo numerous to mention

I dont think many people would answer this question..truthfully.. because although we are incognito here.. we can't really escape or hide from ourselves..

Its not what I have done...its what I am doing. I am flirting with my boyfriends best friend...and he is flirting back...

I DROVE DRUNK AND SMASHED MY CAR. THANK GOD NOBODY GOT HURT, ONLY I DID FROM THE AIR BAG, IT LEFT A BURN ON MY FACE, BUT I DESERVED IT.

geting smoke/and can,t stop my self