Still unable to register a Yahoo! 360 account...HELP!?

I've tried about 60 user names, am way over 18, have tried logging in at the start up site, have tried logging in on messenger first, have tried logging in on yahoo mail...am losing what little sanity I have remaining...is there any way to get help from Yahoo???????

I am trying to open a 360 using my regular yahoo ID, but it won't let me. That's the problem. I'm doing exactly what it says and it's not working. I appreciate your help though. Have been trying to get thru to the toll free number - cross your fingers!

• j@mE$
    Favorite Answer

You can try calling the customer service at 1-866-562-7219

Yahoo 360 is a by product of your main account/screen name/ID.

You are able to use a different ‘nickname’ in 360 but it is linked to your main account information otherwise.

In other words, you are not able to create a whole new ID in 360… it must be created as a part of your main account, just as your original/classic profile is linked to your main account.

I hope I understood your question correctly and have shared useful information with you.

Good luck!

Source(s): Long time Yahoo & 360 user