Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

il divo...album 3?

has any one heard about il divo's album 3? it's suppose to be called Siempre. Does anyone know what songs are going to be on it? it's should be releasing mid november, but i can't wait!

• zilva
    Favorite Answer

A few Siempre songs at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siempre

On December 4, 2006 Il Divo will release a new live DVD titled "Il Divo Live at the Greek Theater". It's a recording of the live concert given by Il Divo earlier this year (June 27, 2006) at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles, California. It includes performances of Regresa a Mi, Solo Otra Vez, Passerà, Isabel, Nella Fantasia, Rejoice, Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore, I Believe in You, Senza Catene, Every Time I Look at You, Si Tu Me Amas, Feelings, Mama, Somewhere, Heroe and A Mi Manera (My Way).

in case you ever took precalculus or another math classification which covers properties of applications, you how to verify the area of the function. between the purple flags to look out for is once you divide by 0. on your expression, whilst x = 3, the denominator is 0. for that reason, the area is each type beside 3. regrettably, the type you attempt to plug in (x = 3) is the only type that doesn't artwork in this function. to work out this known hand, you0 can graph this function on a TI-80 3. in case you zoom in close to the graph at x = 3, you will see that there is a sparkling spot there! this is by way of the fact, as suggested above, there in basic terms isn't a value of the expression at x = 3. you would be able to declare, properly it feels like the respond could be 6, finding on the graph. this considered what the respond "could be" is what limits are all approximately. The values of the function on the left and ideal of x = 3 all bypass in the direction of 6 as you capture up with and closer. So we are saying the minimize as x is going to 3 is 6. So besides the undeniable fact that it is not technically the respond, 6 is your superb decision. 0 should not be ideal in any experience. the very superb answer is to declare that the expression is undefined at x = 3. This situation illustrates why 0/0 is spoke of as indeterminate. in this situation, 0/0 in a manner equals 6. the thought 0/0 can equivalent something is honestly the essence of calculus.

I do not know but those are some beautiful men with some beautiful voices. I do not have any of the albums, but perhaps I should get some used copies. That is some nice listening. How nice to have in the background.