小紫 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫忙批改英文作文!Thanks!

許多人都有出國或在國內旅行的經驗。旅行時,健康及飲食往往關係著你能否玩的盡興,因此事前最好有所準備。請說明你認為旅行前及旅途中,在健康及飲食方面需要注意哪些事項。

It's important to stay healthy when you get ready to travel. YOu should keep your mind and body in a good situation before taking a trip. The best way to stay healthy is sleeping well before traveling. I had ever a bad travel experience when I was a university student. I played the computrer games over nights before the travel one day. Therefore, I couldn't make my eyes clear in the morning on the first traveling day. On the second day, we went to the sea food restaurant. I couldn't stop myself to eat, so I ate and ate. After that, I had a stomachache. It was so terrible experience.

According to my bad experience, I suggested when you get ready to travel, you should go to bed early before traveling one day. Besides, pay more attention to your food, dont' eat too much. Remember to take your Health Insurance Card for emergency sistuation. You can also some medicine.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

It's important for one to be health conscious before getting ready to travel. One should keep his or her mind and body in a good condition before taking a trip. The best way to stay healthy is sleeping well the night before travelling. I had a bad travelling experience when I was an university student. I was playing on computer games all night before the day of my travel. Therefore, I couldn't make my eyes clear enough to see on that morning. On the second day, we went to a seafood restaurant, and I couldn't stop myself but to keep eating and eating.  After that, I had a bad stomach-ache. It was such a terrible experience. Based on my bad experience, I would like to make a friendly advise to everyone.  That is, get plenty of rest and sleep the day before you travel.  Besides that, be careful of what you eat. and remember not to eat too much. Most importantly, remember to take your Health Insurance Card with you in case of any emergencies. You can seek medical help if necessary. 基本上,你個人寫的不錯,我只是用你的意思, 修改我覺得會更好的句子。參考看看

Source(s): 留美20多年的我