Can I get pregnant 5 days after my period?

My period began on Monday, September 25. I usually start it on the last Sunday or Monday of every month. My period lasted until Thursday, the last day of a little spotting. Saturday, September 30 at around 11pm, I had sex with my boyfriend. We used a condom, but after he ejaculated and pulled out of me, the... show more My period began on Monday, September 25. I usually start it on the last Sunday or Monday of every month. My period lasted until Thursday, the last day of a little spotting.

Saturday, September 30 at around 11pm, I had sex with my boyfriend. We used a condom, but after he ejaculated and pulled out of me, the condom slipped off and stayed inside me. I'm assuming he didn't hold on to it when he moved.

I'm hoping I'm not pregnant and I've tried using a calendar to figure out ovulation days, etc. but I can't figure things out. I've noticed an increase in vaginal discharge (nothing funny-smelling or weird-colored) and I'm extremely nervous, since I don't want to be pregnant right now.

Do any of these sound like symptoms of pregnancy? How soon can I know? Must I simply wait for my next period scheduled on October 29th or so?