Perfect drug......?

NIN sings a song called perfect drug....so if you could create the perfect drug what would it be, and how would it effect you?

Favorite Answer

My perfect drug? Hmm, something that would make me super productive and increase my IQ. Added bonus if it elevates my mood and senses á la ecstasy.

Or a pill that would increase my sex drive and made my orgasm quicker and longer. Yeah... I'd dig that.

We already have one - it's called HGH (Human Growth Hormone) it's basically the fountain of youth, body builder, and fatigue prevention all in one.

If we can just get the brain tumor thing to work out.

Peace, Joy , Love, Faith the Jesus Drug make me high all the time never down

One that made you really feel good but not high or drunk and the next day you didn't have a hang over.

It would be free (like growing in the yard)

It would have no bad side effects (like memory loss)

oh yeah, and it would be LEGAL!

• djthis

"the perfect drg " would that special someone in my life that brings me happiness at all times and makes everythings else not matter...

• TJD

It would be a pill that could take you anywhere you would like to go!

It would make me hallucinate, see cupid & he would shoot arrows into chicks that which i desired

a pill that taste like any food i wanted and it wouldn't make me fat

dont do drugs