What is a good undergrad business program for me?

Hi, Im looking for a good undergrad business program. Here are my stats.

NJ Resident

SAT- Math-730 Reading-590 Writing-570 (English isnt native language)

SAT 2- Math 1-720 US History-700

GPA-B/B+

Columbia University Summer Program- Intro to business, fin, and econ

Volunteer- 90+ hours in Centrastate Medical Center

Organizations- Mensa

Clubs- Junior Statesman of America

Work Experience- intern in mortgage company

waiter at turkish restaurant

Honors- Top 5 finisher in AAA sponsored geography bee

Interview- I do amazing at interviews

Sports- 1 year of varsity swimming

White, Male. Good Looking ; ) (jk)

Thank you.

Update:

Took a class at a local community college- Intro to world politics-recieved A

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I would consider raising your SAT scores first. You still have time. English wasn't my first language either. I got 2 perfect scores in math and reading, but my writing score was only 720, for a total of 2320. I only read this SAT guide, and that is how I got such high scores:

http://www.guideparadise.com/index.php?option=com_...

I recommend this guide to anyone seeking to get a higher score to get into a first choice college.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Penn has oftentimes been seen the superb. Stanford, Harvard, MIT, Princeton are additionally very solid. UCLA, Michigan, UT-Austin are very solid public faculties. I went to college of Washington, which became into the seventh ranked public college final year (genuine 25 universal). What made classes solid are that they are oftentimes not common to get into (which potential you're surrounded by potential of smart human beings), great professors, not common curriculum, and fairly frankly, a solid popularity from companies who're searching for applicants.

• 1 decade ago

Just about any program would be good for you.

You should talk to people at the various programs and see what their expectations are.

Your CV shows you to be a well rounded individual and many programs look for students who are more than book smart.

Source(s): 30+ years as a biochemistry professor and many years on admissions committees
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.