Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 decade ago

Directed Energy Weapons being shot at me in Jacksonville, Florida by US government?

Our government is using directed energy weapons to shoot at american in the United States. The government is torturing citizens

with pulsed ionized radiation devices shoot from aircraft from high

above. The government is using military aircraft to stalk, harass

and intimidate citizens that know about government or corporate crime. This is being directed from the highest level of government

and the Joint staff at the Pentagon. Our country has now become

the torture country of the world. These weapons have been developed for exclusive use to kill americans that speak out againist corrupt government that is using terrorist as a scare

tactic to enslave americans and steal the wealth of the country

by diverting all our resources to the military to enslave the people

againist standing up againist the tyrants. How could our country

turned into a total military police state againist the people for

protection only for the thiefs that our looting the treasury through

defense contracts and oil

• RDDL
    Favorite Answer

Wayne H. what is really sad is that you consider yourself sane and not enough Doc.s don't consider you mad enough to be in a "special place".

Richard W I don't think that you need worry. The US government really can't build to many advanced weapons systems. Besides if your still alive it didn't work.

My dear brother

i agree with you

i have heard that in the 1970's the government released a type of toxic gas in the subways just to test it....or so

i have heard and seen vedios of a secret plane flying over LA...causing earthquakes...or ..so

i m sure the government has trained sharks to eat others in the water...and has been tested in vietnam......that what the pentagon says......so....take care...and welcome to the terror state!!...and the so called the universal cop!

bye

Hey, umm, I'm the guy shooting the Ray gun at you from the secret satellite platform and, um, I hate to be a bother and every thing but could you please stand still for just a moment so I can get a good shot. Thanks.

P.S. Take your meds and I'll go away.

Geez. I thought I was pretty cynical regarding our politicians but you are out there... Just lay down in the corner with your empty prozac bottle and wait for the nice men with the black helicopters to come and get you.

If you send the YAHOO administration they can erect a field that will block all energy weapons at your residence. Good luck citizen.

You see where liberalism has brought us? Even in the nut houses they give the inmates computers! Things are really bad, folks!

• JB

haha...thats funny...

It reminds me of Dale off King of the Hill.....

But hey Im with you...I know they are using these energy weapons on you cause Im the one pointing them at you...

Have a good day and remember where watching you...

Do not *EVER* go outside without your TinFoil Hat again. It may already be to late...You should really get a TinFoil body suit...

sounds like some one is living in a fantasy.

Thanks for the points.

ya know there's some people you should meet i really think you'll like them the coler of there lab coats is really soothing