seeking employment?

i just had my first child three weeks ago, my husband works from 10pm-7am, i'm seeking a part time employment, i been an office assistant at various places for a total of six years, i would like to work in a hospital or clinic as a receptionist or office assistant, i only went up to 12th grade in high school but i didn't graduate, if i dont seem quailfied enough to you can you tell me any other jobs that i can do based on my experience and education(or lack there of). p.s. i live in bronx, new york.

Favorite Answer

Check out your local colleges and universities. Some of them have great benefits for Temp and part time workers. I only have my HSD and I've been at U of M almost 3 years now making twice what other secretaries outside the university make.

Most Schools will also assist you in gaining skills such as your GED, computer classes, and tuition reimbursement. Some also offer free or nearly free daycare for their employees.

It may be a lot of paper work to fill out and a big chance, but what would it hurt to try it. Hopefully you get the job :)

Source(s): Employee at University of Michigan

Yes get your GED and then go to a trade school for Medical Office Clerk or Medical Front Desk Clerk, you will need computer experience. Everything done on a computer.

You really should go get your HS Diploma and some college, but not at the expense of your new baby...

I have a "start your own biz from home" opportunity.

No scams, no spam, no money to start up and I don't try to sell you stuff. No selling either contact me if you are interested.

Put your baby first, but get some "alone time" too....

i'm employed complete time and characteristic been for 5 years (besides the actual shown reality that very nearly to bypass on maternity go away yet am planning on returning). My better 0.5 is Self employed which he has been for a million 12 months. good success on your pastime seek for!!!

Sounds like you could get a GED pretty quick. Thats what I recommend. Without even a GED or HSD you have limited chance of office jobs. Good luck to you.

I have just started working from home and I love it. It is with Stayn Home and Lovin It I have a couple of options of how I can deliver the information one is on the phone and the other would be thru skype you can request information to my email: klmiller1120@yahoo.com

Aides in Nursing homes make pretty decent money and most of the time the place will pay for the training.

try monster.com or hotjobs.com you can search position throughout the USA.

You could staffing agencies in your area to help you.