billie asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

am i being paranoid? I've had aches in my lower back, butt, legs, head and arms?

i also have a rapid heartbeat, and it feelsl like the circulation is being cut off on both of my arms.

the achiness just started about 4 hrs ago, and i've had a rapid hrt beat since last nite

should i worry or just suck it up

did i mention im not even 20

Favorite Answer

get to the doctor ASAP

Get to to a doctor ... fast! These could be serious symptoms of a mild stroke or precursors to a heart attack!

My husband just sucked it up, and he died of a heart attack, left me alone with four kids. Don't mess, get it checked out!

I would at least call your Dr.'s office and talk to a triage nurse...they would tell you if your symptoms warrant an office (or ER) visit. Good Luck!

well, think of it this way....should u be worried and go to the doctors then find out theres something wrong with you...or should u suck it up and find out too late?