Violet asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How many ounces is in a glass, when direction say drink 8 glasses a day?

I am on a diet and the plan says drink 8 glasses of water a day. Will there are glasses from 4oz. to 32oz . What size of glass are they asking for?

Favorite Answer

8 oz

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): ounces glass direction drink 8 glasses day: https://tr.im/mipCx

8 oz glass is assumed, so 8 x 8 = 64 ounces of water to drink per day

• anna

Get a standard 1-cup Pyrex measuring cup (that's the glass one with a lip.) 1 cup is 8 fluid oz. the 8 glasses refers to 8 oz glasses, which means 2 quarts per day.

they tell you to drink 8 glasses a day, the amount is 8 oz for each glass. you have to drink a total of 64 oz in a day.

8 oz in a glass so drink 4 pints, or 2 quarts or a half gallon. More if you live in an arid region

8 - 8oz glasses a day, or 64 total ounces or 2 qts

You should drink 8 - 8oz glasses of water a day.

8 o.z. glasses & good luck I am dieting but I can't seem to get 8 glasses of water down a day ,I substitute a few with tea instead

• Lil D

in reality you want to take your weight at divide it in half, and drink that many OZ. of water every day!! But to answer your question, they're talking about an 8 oz. glass