Violet asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How many ounces is in a glass, when direction say drink 8 glasses a day?

I am on a diet and the plan says drink 8 glasses of water a day. Will there are glasses from 4oz. to 32oz . What size of glass are they asking for?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

8 oz

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How many ounces is in a glass, when direction say drink 8 glasses a day?

I am on a diet and the plan says drink 8 glasses of water a day. Will there are glasses from 4oz. to 32oz . What size of glass are they asking for?

Source(s): ounces glass direction drink 8 glasses day: https://tr.im/mipCx
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

8 oz glass is assumed, so 8 x 8 = 64 ounces of water to drink per day

• anna
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Get a standard 1-cup Pyrex measuring cup (that's the glass one with a lip.) 1 cup is 8 fluid oz. the 8 glasses refers to 8 oz glasses, which means 2 quarts per day.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

they tell you to drink 8 glasses a day, the amount is 8 oz for each glass. you have to drink a total of 64 oz in a day.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

8 oz in a glass so drink 4 pints, or 2 quarts or a half gallon. More if you live in an arid region

• 1 decade ago

8 - 8oz glasses a day, or 64 total ounces or 2 qts

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should drink 8 - 8oz glasses of water a day.

• 1 decade ago

8 o.z. glasses & good luck I am dieting but I can't seem to get 8 glasses of water down a day ,I substitute a few with tea instead

• Lil D
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

in reality you want to take your weight at divide it in half, and drink that many OZ. of water every day!! But to answer your question, they're talking about an 8 oz. glass

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.