Has an NFL player ever ran, passed, and caught a touchdown in the same game?

Favorite Answer

In the same game? It doesn't sound to much like a difficult feat considering there are so many different plays taking place in each game, so I would have to guess a YES to this one

Source(s): No source...maybe you can try NFL.com?
  • Jim G

David Patten with the Patriots vs Colts in 2001; Walter Payton did it once also

Peyton Manning did just yesterday against the NY Jets! ( i'm sorry, he ran in the touchdown himself)

Not sure about the NFL, but I know that Eric Crouch did it for Nebraska against Oklahoma.

Yeah Kordell Stewart, who used to play for the steelers, he played quarterback and wide reciever. He did it a while back, i remember hearing about if on sporscenter but i don't remember exactly when.

• JT

Yes, Ladainlian Tomlinson did it last year in a game.

If I remember correctly, William "Refrigerator" Perry did it in his rookie year with the Bears (1985).

Don't know but if one did, it would probably be Walter Payton or Ladanian Tomlinson

LaDanian Thomlinson of the Chargers just did it last year, and I am sure others have done it also...

Yeah Its been done.