Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

I cleaned my video ipod last nite with brasso...i used it on the screen..and its scratched even more now??

What should i do 2 get off these scratches...they r botherin me pretty much..n they made me think of sellin this ipod n gettin a 5.5 ipod......wut shall i do.??

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The only thing you can do is try some Meguiar's or Novus plastic polish (try a motorcycle accessories shop). You just graduated from one of the classes in the University of Hard Knocks. The instructions in your iPod would have warned you not to do this as well as the instructions on the Brasso where it says "not safe on plastics". Next time, RTFM!

• 1 decade ago

Why on Earth did you use brasso? I bought a protective case for mine from day 1 and never take it out of there. Sounds like you'd better get a different one and not make the same mistake twice - spend 20 more and get a hard plastic cover for it, too.

• 1 decade ago

uh buddy not a good idea, brasso is corrosive to some degree! as you've discovered i guess... don't think u can undo scratches, sorry :-?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Novus 2

or

peanut butter

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Remember it's an LCD screen. You can't put a cleaner on it. I would sell it for a new...or deal with it.

• Pat
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

time to upgrade mate

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.