Pete asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Seeburg Juke Box Repair near Cincinnati Ohio?

No sound coming from speaker. Speaker tube appears to be working

• Bowzer
    Favorite Answer

You are very lucky - there is a company in Ohio that specialises in Seeburgs!

Their contact details:

Mike Fulper

Ohio Seeburg Repair

6211 Cubbison Rd

Cumberland Ohio 43732

Tel: 740-638-5059

Their website:

http://www.ohioseeburgrepair.com/

Ohio Seeburg Repair

• Sheryl

I once owned a Wurlitzer. At the corner candy store, my favorite tune was Elvis Presley's rendition of Blue Suede Shoes. Also, Bill Haley and the Comets playing Rock Around the Clock. The jukes were a nickel a tune, 6 plays for a quarter back then!

These people are crooks DO NOT USE THEM! CHARGED ME 6500$ for a full restoration....Held my box hostage for FIVE YEARS! Then returned it with just the chrome and box veneer finished! Never touched the amp, pin bank, mechanism NOTHING!! Put lipstick on a pig and passed it on as a full restored juke box. Had to spend thousands of dollars to get it right. I will be suing them! Save your self from these frauds! If you need work done right in Ohio I highly recommend Juke-Doc of Ohio... Ironicaly Danny who works for Juke-Doc use to work for this fool. Do not send your box to these morons, you might not get it back!