Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

girls, how often do you wear your sneakers or boots without socks? and if you do why?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I used to wear my sneakers without socks when I was younger, mainly because I was a tomboy and I couldn't be bothered. Plus, I went through shoes like nobody's business.

Now that I am a big girl, I invest in my clothes because I know I'm not growing anymore, and I make my own money so my expensive clothing purchases are something fun that I can do for myself.

As a result, I have vowed to take care of my shoes and boots! I treat them with weather protectant right when I get them and I always wear socks or tights or some protective layer between me and my shoes. I'm a busy girl and I don't want my sweaty feet ruining my gorgeous ***** boots that I worked so hard to buy!

Source(s): Visual Merchandiser, GAP Flagship Stores
    • brian b6 years agoReport

there is a websight my friend found that will send you new shoes in place of your old shoes at no cost to you it is a you tube channal my red fomoco

• orson
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I basically placed on My communicate without Socks... nicely, Atleast I Used To... I DONT ANYMORE!! I finally end up Getting those extensive Blisters - That Bleed... They harm Soo lots, yet they are long previous Now!! I recommend donning Socks from now on!! (in case you Dont)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Never.

• 1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.