Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

i want to search my father harold chapman he is a us marine duty in clark airbase 1970 to 1976?

im rache ellen chapman 29 yrs old i want search my father h is harold chapman,please help me to find him coz im dying to see him,my mother told me that he is a us marine in clark airbase sence 1970 to 1976,i was born august 11 1977,everytime i ask my mother about my father he will not answere me,please i really need your help to find my father,

Favorite Answer

Bob Thomas here again...you can email me at bob_thomas2006@yahoo.com or talk to me on messenger. I should have filled you in before I am professional when it comes to finding people it is what I do for a living. Now I dont have anything really to go on other than what you have said so far.