Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

求救~誰知道這首歌、誰唱滴

我憑印象哦~只記得是個黑女人唱的,她在mv中頭髮爆爆圓圓滴~有一場在電影院裡她邊唱歌邊撒爆米花在前坐,歌曲算是靈魂藍調吧(是慢歌就對了),中間有唱到singing my live.........歌尾就開始oh oh ....la la

請知道的人告訴我是誰唱的好嗎?謝啦

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"Killing Me Softly" ~ The Fugees原是 Roberta Flack 70年代的冠軍曲 "Killing Me Softly With His Song",the Fugees 的版本出自他們的專輯 the Score

圖片參考:http://ec3.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000002B5L.0...

Amazon 試聽:Killing Me Softly ListenStrumming dub plates with our fingers,Eliminate sounds with our song,Killing a sound boy with this sound,Killing a sound boy with this sound,Taking sound boys’ lives with this dub,Killing him softly with this sound.Strumming my pain with his fingers,Singing my life with his words,Killing me softly with his song,Killing me softly with his song,Telling my whole life with his words,Killing me softly with his song.[lauryn]I heard he sang a good song, I heard he had a style,And so I came to see him and listen for a while.And there he was this young boy, stranger to my eyes,Strumming my pain with his fingers,Singing my life with his words,Killing me softly with his song,Killing me softly with his song,Telling my whole life with his words,Killing me softly with his song.I felt all flushed with fever,Embarrassed by the crowd,I felt he found my letters and read each one out loud.I prayed that he would finish,But he just kept right on strumming my pain with his fingers,Singing my life with his words,Killing me softly with his song,Killing me softly with his song,Telling my whole life with his words,Killing me softly with his song[clef]Yo l-boogie, take it to the bridge[lauryn](bust it)Strumming my pain with his fingers,Singing my life with his words,Killing me softly with his song,Killing me softly with his song,Telling my whole life with his words,Killing me softly with his song.Strumming my pain with his finger, yeah he was . . .[shoutouts and fade]

• 1 decade ago

商品名稱: THE FUGEES (REFUGEE CAMP) : THE SCORE  發行公司: SONY出品 1996年發行    產品資訊:   流亡者(難民營)三人組:紀錄 曲目 1. RED INTRO 2. HOW MANY MICS 3. READY OR NOT 4. ZEALOTS 5. THE BEAST 6. FU-GEE-LA 7. FAMILY BUSINESS 8. KILLING ME SOFTLY WITH HIS SONG 9. THE SCORE 10. THE MASK 11. COWBOYS 12. NO WOMAN, NO CRY 13. MANIFEST/OUTRO 14. FU-GEE-LA (REFUGEE CAMP REMIX) 15. FU-GEE-LA (SLY & ROBBIE MIX

圖片參考:http://www.rkrecord.com.tw/program/FileData/produc...

THE FUGEES (REFUGEE CAMP) : THE SCORE

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.