hott singers ??

emmmm..... okay dudes ..... like who is ur fav. singer ? who is ur fav. hott singer ???

emmm, mine is the singer for simple plan and panic at the disco !!!! sooo totally HOTT !!!

thanx for ur opinions !!!!

Update:

ANYONE AGREE W/ MY TASTE ???

IF YA DO ...... U ROCK !!!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Favorite singer - Rob Halford of Judas Priest.

Now for "hot" singers: Pat Benatar, Lita Ford (pretty good with the guitar, too), Tarja Turunen (ex-Nightwish), Cristina Scabbia (Lacuna Coil), Stevie Nicks, Nancy Wilson (Heart; yes, she does some vocals, too), Shakira, Alannah Myles ("Black Velvet")

• Login to reply the answers
  • sykes
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Hey there, good day??? Well, the hott singers like Chris Brown has received a few variety so they can blow you off, Chamillionaire is a well rapper, Ne-yo is a fine singer with well patterns too however Usher??? What are you able to say approximately Usher, uhhh... allow us to see, he's "THE ONE" amongst all of the hip-hop singer is realize... he's very gifted and a well singer, very stulish and a well character, what else might you what from a person???

• 1 decade ago

Dave Gahan from Depeche Mode isn't bad looking for his age

• 1 decade ago

Chris Cornell the man is beautiful to look at and has an awsome voice.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love Pierre and Brandon too! Uh lets see who else.......Joel Madden(GC) , Sonny . M (FFTL), Patrick Stump(FOB) , Gerard Way (MCR) yeah they're all hott plus great voices, ya gotta love em <3 !!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am obsessed with Alanis Morissette.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

amy lee....*drool*mmmmm amy lee

And dude right above me- SO right! how could i forget her...vocal are so so but visual is WAY hot!

• 1 decade ago

shakira!!! im just like "...woah...."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.