英文-中翻英(自傳)好急唷!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

我生長在標準的小家庭當中,經濟狀況尚可,家人間彼此相處也極為融洽。

本身主修廣告設計,但是我希望自己能即早累積社會經驗,所以課業之餘的時間我不同於其他同學忙碌於社團與學校活動,反而想藉由工作多多充實自己也更容易提早了解自己未來工作的方向;於是我透過各種工讀或兼職等機會,增進新事物的所見與發揮在校的所學,讓我在各方面成長了不少,以及圓融的待人接物之道。

我有著很好的時間管理觀念,妥善安排時間是我專長。也就是因為我擁有良好的休閒與支持的來源,更使得我在工作上無後顧之憂,具備工作抗壓性及解決問題的能力,掌握資源做最佳的運用,更擁有良好溝通協調的特質,在工作中扮演好自己的角色,為公司帶來更多的新契機。

我最近找了一個工作要英文自傳的~好痛苦喔~

希望大大們幫幫小妹的忙~感激不盡喔~!!^^||

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I grow at the small family of the standard is in the middle, economic condition fair, family each other gets along with also extremely mutually agreeable.

Oneself major in the advertisement design, but I hope the oneself can accumulate social experience early namely, so time of remaining of the lessons I differ from other classmates busy in the association and the school activity, think on the contrary to enrich an oneself much and much to also understand the direction that oneself will work in the future in advance more easily by the work;Hence I read or have a part-time job an opportunity to wait for through various work, promoting new thing of see with exertive in the school of learn, let me face to grow up at the everyone a few, and circle the way to get along with people for melting of way.

I have the good time management idea, making appropriate arrange time is my specialty.Also is because I own the good recreation and the source of[with] support, making more I am without cares at home to have the work anti- to press sex and the ability for solving problems on the work, controling a resource to do the best usage, owning a good communication more to moderate of characteristic, in the work play own role very, bring more new chances for the company.