What is the best thing you've ever had delivered to your house?

Describe what you felt when you opened it.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

my new pet iguana glamzilla. i felt like it was going to jump at my throat if i opened the package.

• 1 decade ago

Pizza is the best thing I've had delivered to my house. We haven't been here too long so it's early yet. I'm sure very soon I'll have something other than pizza be delivered to my house.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A 1968 Fender Telecaster Thinline (mahogany). I felt excited, important and SATISFIED.

• 1 decade ago

My boyfriend at the time sent me a dancing chicken for Easter. It was so cute and fuzzy and did the chicken dance across the floor. I felt loved.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

My boyfriend flew all away across the world for my birthday. Even though he could only stay the day, it was worth it! It was the best surprise in the world.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pizza. Hungry.

• 1 decade ago

Well, I bought a bunch of stuff from E-bay last year and it was like Christmas every time something came.

• 1 decade ago

I had some pot seeds delivered to my house once. When I opened them I was like, "Oh ****! Now I can grow my own!"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A Hooker.

I felt kind of dirty opening it...but the feeling passed!

• dee
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

the best tasting thing was a thin crust meat lovers pizza with extra cheese and PEPSI

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.