SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY PLEASE: Sex Tourism?

The other day, I was listening to the BBC World Service program about sex tourism and how many young, middle aged, or even older women(single, in a relationship, or even married) are traveling to different places around the world to find romance, have sex, and some even find the love of their lives. The idea simply... show more The other day, I was listening to the BBC World Service program about sex tourism and how many young, middle aged, or even older women(single, in a relationship, or even married) are traveling to different places around the world to find romance, have sex, and some even find the love of their lives. The idea simply hit me in the head and I thought that I would be very much interested in having a relationship with a woman from another place, for sex, and depending on what things are like, maybe even more. I'm 23, young, attractive and very well educated. The few long-term relationship I have had went nowhere. I want to experience a lot and don't want to get married. I have a while to go. Where do I go or what website do I visit to find the people with the same interests who are serious about traveling overseas for sex or a relationship? This question is for anyone who feels that he/she can help me out here. I'm currently in Baku, Azerbaijan and I would appreciate your views!
3 answers 3